Saturday, 27 January 2007

A Proud Lady said

"It would be nice to go with a bit of a BANG."

And she wasnt speaking of just the bedroom-bang.



Nov-2007. Long-overdue-update...

As the blog still gets regular searches for Nikki36HH, I owe this to the readers, and to Nikki.
Nikki Came back in the spring of 2007, and in no-time she got herself a Mint Reputation as "THE Sheffield Indie". Then she left again... Off to pastures new.

Some background posted by Herself here.

No worries about this Lady. She will do well!

I think I know approximately what she does now, and I wish her All the Best. She is still a Sterling Lady, and she will always be one of my Very Good Memories.

Nb: Her website now links through to a recently started Agency in the Hull-Sheffield area.

Cheers Babe!


23 April 2007 - Update: Nikki is Back!

She had her Bang when leaving ... And now she is Back with a Bang.

Her own announcement of her return can be found Here. And Here. She has her reasons and it is not for us to probe into that.

The selfish part of me says: Yipeee! And I hope to see her soon.

The caring part of me sincerely hopes this Girl is doing OK. But as I know her, she will be fine. Always was. Always will be.

I will leave the original post, including all my own weasily disclaimers below. I stand by every line in the original text: Nikki is a great person. And I'll be happy to meet up with her as soon as the occasion presents itself.

Let me just wish her All the Best!




Disclaimer1: Removal on request.
I hesitated about publishing this again, but the Lady repeatedly assured me she has no problems with posting her story. Just once more then to the Lady: If You just so much as wink at me, I'll remove the post. Alternatively, you can contact the board-operator and have it removed.
Remember, Despite your obvous Pride and Confidence, it is also your life!

Disclaimer2: And that sucker believed it...
This could of course just be a good ploy to generate publicity for the next Hot Indie in Yorkshire - and it is a HOT area, almost as hot as the NE. In that case, I was just the next sucker, and I will remove this post as well. Allthough I would probably also make a booking straight away.

Disclaimer3: no glamourizing.
This is not an attempt to glamorize the Industry. And it should not be taken as an incentive or recommendation for anyone to make career choices of whatever kind.

Ok. Enough. This is not some corporate-email-footer.


This is the story of a Courageous, Determined and Talented Lady. This is "call me Elizabeth" for real (need some research, maybe a link here). With the exception that this Lady seems to succeed. This Lady saw her chances, tempted her luck, and succeeded brilliantly.

She blossomed. She was clearly talented, and took great pleasure in doing the job. From our very first meeting, it was clear that this Lady had "Success" written in her personality. We had worked in similar environments, and had some background in common, although we both didnt explore that too deep: Our other lives had to stay confidential after all, Enigmas, if you like.

She has now mapped out the next move in her life, and has carefully chosen a new career in an area where her personality will fit in beautifully, and in a market with great potential for the future.

This is one Clever Girl and I am quite sure she will succeed at whatever she tries. She is now well on her way in her new endeavours. And well on her way to success once more. How and Where exactly: that too will remain an Enigma.

Nikki, You are a wonderful person, and You were a delight to be with.
I am honoured to have known you.

I sincerely Wish you All The Best!

Oh, and here(pnr), and here(x-n) is the rest of your BANG.
And seriously: if you want any of this removed, just wink.



FootNote: there seems to be something about the letter N and the name Nikki in particular. More on that later.

No comments: