Thursday, 26 July 2007

boobies

This post is in reply to Livvy who challenged me after a careless comment of mine Down Here at the ceremony. I was actually referring to my idea-in-progress for a post on how I like to Follow the Natural Flow of Things. And I have an a-priory DDislike for un-natural EEnhancements like fake FFrontal attributes.

Her ad-rem reply to my boobie remark was:
Ptr Leeds - show us your boobies at once and stop being so mysterious! That's Livvy's job

In the Headlight department, I am working hard to keep mine under control.

But on the more Artsy Department, how about these apples for substitute ?

It is a change from the Chocolate and the cucumber sandwiches.

Have a Healthy Bite Livvy.

3 comments:

The English Courtesan said...

Oh Ptr_Leeds, what lovely apples you have! ;-)

Livvy xxx

Ptr_leeds said...

Courtesan,

Thank you so much for the compliment.

I thought about including the apples by cezanne; but decided a pair was more appropriate.

This boobie post was an unprepared rushjob.

SimplyAlexa said...

Glad to know you like genuine parts. ;-) I have been fighting for years those around me doing the surgical thing...