Wednesday, 31 October 2007

Halloween with Olivia

Livvy!

Will you Behave!
Please.


And no, I dont want to be licked there either, not in public at least.

*ptr runs to hide inside the shirts-dept of Harvey Nichols (Leeds) while Livvy returns to the toys-dept to dress up*

Image borrowed from Brianna @ xnorth - with Thanks!

Anyway...
*after adjusting clothes back to normal*

Livvy wanted me to prepare for Halloween as she could be one of the surprise-trick-treats knocking on the door (bell, actually) of my Leeds-pad.

Well, I thought I'd dress up the front-porch (eh, the hallway of the building) with a proper traditional Pumpkin:

Go on then! you know you are curious..

And in true Livvy-style, the pumpkin is (c)lick-able.

Happy Halloween Everybody!

2 comments:

The English Courtesan said...

I shan't stop it Ptr Leeds as I'm enjoying myself! As for what 'it' might be however, I'll have to leave that to your fevered imagination... ;-)

Livvy xxx

Ptr_leeds said...

Livvy,

You know you always have my imagination running along the most lovely, luscious lines...

Keep doing whatever you do!