Blimey. Or should I say “Darn”.
At the Frantic start of Busy week, I find myself holding a chain-letter...
"Snakes! I hate ‘m Jock, I hate ‘m!"
"Oh come on, show a little backbone, will ya."
With Indy IV just round the corner, any Lady to volunteer to come and see it when it hits the screens in UK?
swallow this and quickly find 5 victims, before the whole net is plastered.
The Roolz (as I've inherited them from Chevalier):
- Write your own six word memoir (check)
- Post it on your blog (check) and include a visual illustration if you’d like (still looking for good visuals)
- Link to the person that tagged you in your post. (link to Chevalier, chev or "Jeffe" goes here)
- Tag five more blogs with links (links under the names below)
- And don’t forget to leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play.
(* Ptr off to click his blogroll - Fast *)
So here are my six words:
Preparation - Respect - Connection - Tenderness - Longwinding - Soporific
Note to self: link each word to dictionary definition....
(the last word is a quote from a well known board-posting Lady, unfortunately she doenst have a blog.
And here come the tags.
Six, as I've decided to include Sue - Bless Her - at the last minute:
- Dollymopp - up in London (avoiding that destination because of T5 currently).
- ACDM.HKR - across the pond.
- LA Player - even further Westwards.
- Kimberley in Essex - closer to base.
- Sue @ Angels - and Sue has been way to serious lately.
Beverly - all the way across the pond, across the plains, right at the base of the Rockies.
Darn 'n Darn 'n DARN again.
I forgot some of them dont allow comments.
Resort to Email... (need graph of envelope)
Back to real work for me. (some graph of real work - spade? mud ?)
The graphics will have to wait till later tonight,
or L8ter tout court.