Sunday, 12 July 2009

Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock, for no apparent reason.Miss you babe!

Miss your smile.

Miss it when you speak.

Miss the way you move your hair.

Miss your body-language, your understated elegance.

Miss the way some people in restaurants look at us, and how we then smile at one-another (A basket of bread, and some olives... ?).

It may take a while, but We'll be Back.
Together.

Until then: Take Well Care.



Still over a 1000 miles away from you. I so mis you, it seems to hurt. I'm slowly going nuts here.
Today, some shopping-mall cafe played this as background music, and I nearly cried.
(google easily found the exact lyrics, the youtube link is on an older blogpost ..)


Look into my eyes you will see
What you mean to me
Search your heart search your soul
And when you find me there you'll search no more
Don't tell me it's not worth tryin' for
You can't tell me it's not worth dyin' for
You know it's true
Everything I do I do it for you

Look into your heart you will find
There's nothin' there to hide
Take me as I am take my life
I would give it all I would sacrifice
Don't tell me it's not worth fightin' for
I can't help it there's nothin' I want more
Ya know it's true
Everything I do I do it for you

There's no love like your love
And no other could give more love
There's nowhere unless you're there
All the time all the way

Oh you can't tell me it's not worth tryin' for
I can't help it there's nothin' I want more
I would fight for you I'd lie for you
Walk the wire for you Ya I'd die for you

Ya know it's true
Everything I do I do it for you

2 comments:

Amanda_P said...

I must say that your "Sandra Bullock" post is very moving. I'm a great fan of her work/talent but above all of her as a down to earth human being.

Ptr I hope you went to the Premiere of "The Lake House" at the Vue in Leicester Square. She spent a lot of time giving attention to her fans. Not just a little time... but really human interaction. Awesome!

The love of my life Keanu "hot stuff" Reeves, as always, being the gentleman that he is, gave away the red carpet, allowing Sandra to shine as the Megastar that she is.

The event was just as moving as this post.

I've bookmarked your blog since it is fun, interesting and informative.

Keep up with the good work warrior:)

Much love and peace

Ptr_leeds said...

Thanks for the comment, and Welcome Amanda_P.

That blog-entry was written in two stages, first just the text next to the picture. And some time later, after I heard the lyrics unexpectedly, I added the 2nd part. It was a sad moment though. I'm looking forward to returning to Her area soon. Bring on the dinners.

As for my Favorite Sandra Bullock movie... Probably "Speed" for sheer dynamics. I went to see it several times. Some of her later personalities are more rounded, and sometimes even more attractive to me, but she is at her best when that rebellious spark from Speed, even Speed-2, re-surfaces.

Take Care,
Ptr.